Nordiska of Gothenburg, 1960s
Included in this kit:
- Our favourite linen, 50 x 50 cm, hand printed using the original archive papers.
The mirror frame measures 31.5 cm
mirror diameter 19 cm
A good quality acrylic mirror (safe to post!)
two custom made sturdy frame cards, backing and clear instructions are all included.
All you will need to finish this mirror is textile/paper glue (info within the instructions).
- 8 colours of linen embroidery thread, orange, blues, green.
The linen threads in this listing shows the colours in our contemporary kit.
Threads may be single skeins or a hank depending on our stock, and will be adjusted to the thread usage of the kit.
- A chenille needle size 22.
- A handy stitch card showing the 24 common stitches used in Nordiska’s embroidery.
- An A4 poster copy of the original 1960s instructions.
- A printed photograph of the Nordiska Archive embroidered design from the 60's. On the reverse it notes the stitches, with a brief history of the origins of the mirror.