Nordiska of Gothenburg, 1960s
Name: Rödluvan (Swedish)
Little Red Riding Hood (EN)
Originally a wall hanging, linen embroidery on green linen.
Included in this kit:
- 100% linen, hand printed
Green 50 x 50 cm
Nordiska Linen 50 x 40 cm
The design itself measures approximately 33 x 21 cm.
- 11 colours of linen embroidery thread, greens, pinks, mustards, red, white.
The linen threads in this listing shows the colours in our contemporary kit.
Threads may be single skeins or a hank depending on our stock, and will be adjusted to the thread usage of the kit.
- A chenille needle size 22.
- A handy stitch card showing the 24 common stitches used in Nordiska’s embroidery.
- An A4 poster copy of the original 1960s instructions.
- Notes of the stitches, with a brief history of the origins of the design.
- A printed photograph of the 1960's embroidery