Nordiska of Gothenburg, 1960s
Spring Serenade / Kudde 8137
- Hand printed on 50 x 50 cm linen. We print on Natural Linen, but feel free to email your request if you like a colour. Available colours are:
Eggshell Blue, Slate, Spring Green, Woodland Brown.
- 16 colours of linen thread, packed as two hanks and adjusted to the thread usage of the design.
- Aa A4 copy of the original archive drawing which shows the original colours and how to embroider it. This particular drawing has been repaired many times, which shows it was a very popular kit when it was first launched in 1963.
- A chenille needle size 22 on a vintage paper cut
- A stitch card showing the 24 most common 60's linen embroidery stitches.
This card is a facsimile of the original Nordiska stitch card from the 60's.
Embroider Spring Serenade with
stem-, satin-, long and short-, lazy Daisy-, Y-stitch, split stitch and French knots.