Nordiska of Gothenburg, 1960s.
Red bellies and red berries, beautiful coloured leaves:
- Hand printed on 37.5 x 40 cm linen
- 13 colours of linen thread. The set in the listing will be adjusted to the thread usage and will be packed as a hank.
- A chenille needle size 22
- A stitch card showing the 24 most common 60's linen embroidery stitches.
This card is a facsimile of the original Nordiska stitch card from the 60's.
- A print of the original stitch instructions from the archive is included in this kit.
Stem-, satin-, long and short-, lazy daisy-, split stitch and French knots.