A thread box full of useful new and interesting old materials to help with your mending, repair, patch and stitch,
all in beautiful soft tones. This is a series of 9 boxes, all slightly different.
The fabrics are Donegal Tweed, vintage cotton and two shades of contemporary linen fabrics. Together the fabric pieces measure circa 30 x 30cm.
In this box you will also find:
• 50 x 50 cm of our favourite Slate coloured linen that we use for our Nordiska archive prints
• 55+ meter variegated linen skein, a great smooth and strong thread.
• Seven skeins of our contemporary linen embroidery thread, 14 meter each.
• A 1960's linen lace thread, a very beautiful, strong fine linen. 5 gram.
• A skein of Nordiska's 60's linen thread
• A rare dusty orange Linblomman Hemstitch Thread. It's a stranded linen embroidery thread, a kind that has not been in production since the 1960's. It is 10 meter long, or 40 meter if used fully stranded.
• Two spools of vintage silk: these vary slightly in each box.
• A skein of Coton a Broder, mid century.
• A copper plate for monograms, circa 1905.
• A mid century thimble
• Three chenille needles on a 60's paper cut, these little paper discs vary too.
This sturdy paper box which comes gift wrapped with tissue paper and cotton bias tape.